The Wish I Dressed Like This ::: But I Don't

Yesterday I found the greatest website. http://www.shopruche.com/. Seriously, the most wonderful clothing shop I have ever seen. Described as "Vintage Inspired Clothing, Affortable Clothes, Eco Friendly Clothes" It is in all honestly, the way I wish I dressed. But I don't. And I really don't think I'll be spending over $40 on a blouse anytime soon... But that might change {or not really}.
Anyways, thought I'd share some of the things I thought were exceptionally great. And maybe one day I'll own some of it...

Because in all honesty, I'm kind of freaking out realizing that in a mere 6 months I'm going to have to dress like a real "business professional." This will be quite the departure from my daily jeans or sweats with a sweatshirt and tshirt. Seriously. How can I just change from that to this in one day??? I have no idea...

Ok so everything great and cute and I wish I wore this...


















No comments:

Post a Comment