thoughts on this Tuesday...

While trying to come up with a "cool, cohesive" blog....I couldn't... So I wrote this instead...

  • 1.5 years, 78.4 weeks, or 549 days ago {which ever way you'd like to think about it} I married the love of my life. Wasn't I so awesome looking 1.5 years ago?

and ps. I totally fit back into my wedding dress this weekend




  • I find it rather difficult to upload pictures onto this blog and put them where I want them [or spend an insane amount of time rearranging everything]

  • I've found the perfect gift for all my friends [so if you read this and you're my friend you'll probably get one someday...] Book: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp with this wonderfully, handmade Bookmark













  • I can't wait for the day that I dance like a fool, since like lark{HA}, and smile the goofiest smile just to make MY baby laugh. And I totally plan on video taping it. My baby will laugh and I will laugh and then someday my grown baby will laugh and I will laugh too.



  • I am so thankful for my job. I am truly blessed by this baby boy and his family. But every once and a while I just ache to be doing all the things I do with this baby boy with my very own baby... Like see his smile when I come rescue him from his crib after naptime, the thousands of kisses I joyfully place on his fat little cheeks, the lessons I teach him, the words he is just about to saw, the moments I saw first, and all the hugs and kisses he gives to me. Jackson brings so much joy into my life and I seriously just love him so much. I can't wait to experience this love on the doped-up, super-extreme love that a mother feels for her child... {someday, Kimberlee, someday [maybe soon, maybe not]}


  • I am so thankful for my Keurig. seriously, I wake up just so that I may have the joy of using it!

  • I wonder if I'll like EasyMac my whole life....

  • I have no idea what our life will look like in 2 weeks? 2 months? 6 months? 9 months?

  • These crafts look fun.... [but I don't remember where I found them, blast.]



  • I'm seriously done uploading pictures.

  • It's time to get Jackson to eat something decent for lunch... Wait, what? Raisins, cheerios, waffles left on his high chair from breakfast, and yogurt that's smeared all over his face isn't a sufficient lunch? yea, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment