Tuesday Thoughts

So I should have this awesome post with really great pictures of all the cool crafts I made this weekend, but my computer wasn't working...and then it was... So, tomorrow I will post great pictures of my cool crafts. Until then, I'll leave you with my random thoughts...


I think I'm gunna have to give up my daily nap... I've been having an awful time trying to get to sleep lately and it's sooooo frustrating! But yesterday I didn't take my nap and I fell right to sleep and sleep all through the night. So... no more naps for me. Looks like I'll have to be a grown-up soon (ish).


Jackson is so great. He's sitting in my lap right now just hanging out. Ok, he really just wants more yogurt snacks. Ha. He's still so cute.
Tomorrow we are going on a play date with all my friends! I am so excited!!!


Yesterday, I listened to Pandora radio ::: A Fine Frenzy with Joshua Radin. I think it's the most perfect radio station ever. ever.

I wish this tiny computer would play pandora. blast.



Speaking of computers. They are so annoying. On Friday this computer got "Problem Blue Screen," really that's the name of the problem. But it wouldn't work, so I turned it off and planned on handing if off to Joey today. But last night I thought I should turn it on just for good measure. And what happen? It worked. It works perfectly fine. In fact I'm on it right now. Wouldn't be so annoyed if I hadn't redone my entire resume last night on Manny's computer after I had already redone it on this computer.

Speaking of Manny. He got a new job!!! YAHOO!!! So excited. I pray and pray and pray this is just what he needs...


I'm really enjoying reading through Philippians. Will be doing it everyday this week. I praise God for the discipline I have had recently in doing my daily devotional. I pray it continues.

Yesterday in the mail I got:
1. a sweet new key chain [from etsy, total cost $3.00]
2. a 1915 map of Colorado to be framed and put on my mantle [also from etsy, total cost $5.00]
3. the Hunger Games trilogy [from Barnes & Noble, total cost from me $11.67]

Seriously, I love good deals & getting stuff in the mail. AWESOME.

Jackson is back. for more raisins.

Ok, that's enough for today. Adios. Hasta Luego. [Handy Manny in the background]

No comments:

Post a Comment