the start of something new



Well, yesterday I started something new...

I became a Tupperware consultant.

I don't really know what it means yet, but I am excited for the opportunity to sell a great product, be involved in a wonderful team, and hopefully make a financial contribution to my ever-growing family.

My commitment is to do what is good for me & my family. So I really have no clue what that will be... But I'm excited. Maybe it means a few parties a month, maybe it means one. Either way I know God placed this opportunity in my life at what seems to be the perfect time & I'm ready to see how it all will work out.

If you would like to hear about this "something new" just ask!

I even have a website- my.tupperware.com/kimpollard

I will have a Grand Opening on Aug. 16th & we'll see what happens from there!

I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment