currently : november

loving:
the fact that both my children are sleeping and it is 4:02pm
 
reading:
I'm supposed to be reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before but it's sitting on my nightstand, unread for the last week or more...
 
waiting for:
snow or warmer weather. i'm not a fan of the below freezing with no significant amount of snow.
 
excited about:
honestly- Christmastime.
 
trying to:
stay in budget.
 
working on:
work stuff... and trying to finish my 2013 photobook before the end of 2014.
 
enjoying:
our cozy fireplace.
 
using:
all of my will power to stay awake.
 
wearing:
striped long sleeve maternity shirt. and my regular jeans- unbuttoned.
 
planning:
Christmas gifts :)
 
needing:
a nap. 
or to clean my house.
 
listening to:
either Christmas music or Taylor Swift's new album. no joke.
 
doing:
the routine.

dreaming of:
not being pregnant. but also of a pink, girly, and gold nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment