Tuesday Thoughts

I don't want to be a complainer. but sometimes there are just somethings that suck.
a. I dropped my computer. the hard drive is most likely jacked.
1. thankful that I had backed up all my documents and pictures just the day before.
2. thankful I have another computer to use {even if it is a 10 year old mac that can barely run the internet without shutting down.}
3. thankful for a friend who will look at it. and maybe fix it.
b. there are 29375987345 million flies. they are everywhere. outside. inside. everywhere. i've killed at least 10 this morning alone.
4. thankful for the fly swatters. which are somehow unbelievably good at hitting them. even if I have terrible aim.
5. thankful that Jackson can make me laugh as he pretends to get the flies too.
c. today is my Tupperware Grand Opening. I'm pretty darn stressed out over the whole thing.
6. thankful for 2 grandparents who support me and ordered something
7. thankful that by 9pm tonight it will all be over.
8. thankful that even if there are no people there & it's awkward and I make no money there will at least be some good desserts- ginger snaps, cheesecake bites, and german chocolate cake.
9. thankful that this is just the beginning and what I do from here is up to me.
d. by 8am this morning Jackson had already had the worst blowout/ leak through of his life.
10. thankful for a clean diaper & plenty of wipes.
11. thankful Indy will be home by Wednesday and all will be back to normal.
12. thankful for the washing machine. and plenty of hand soap for myself.
e. I wish we had an answer.
13. thankful God is in control. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
f. today is pretty much the last day of summer {Manny starts work tomorrow at the school}
14. thankful that I don't have to go back to school right now!
15. thankful the sun is still shining & keeping us warm
16. thankful I know this because Jackson has had on his sunglasses and sandals since 7:30am.
g. because my computer is broken, I can't upload any pictures from our great trip.
17. thankful that I even have a camera to take pictures with
18. thankful that I had a trip to go on
19. super thankful for the time away with my husband
20. even more thankful for my husband. seriously.

even if there is suck. there is so much more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment