Starting this Business...

insert shameless advertising...
I've received my kit. I've had my Grand Opening. I've done my first sales. I've gotten all the training. I've read tons of information. I've heard all the opportunities.

And now it's time to date some Tupperware parties!

Are you interested in earning tons of FREE Tupperware?
Parties booked in September will earn you DOUBLE host benefits! And as one my first hosts you will receive a special Tupperware bonus!

Are you interested in a fun night with friends?
Hosting a party requires very little work from you! I will mail out reminder invitations, do a product demo, and create a delicious recipe for you and your guests.

Are you interested in helping me start my business?
This would be the best way!!! And I'd be forever grateful!

Please email me at kimpollard{@}my.tupperware.com or visit my website www.my.tupperware.com/kimpollard to contact me about hosting a party, getting tons of free Tupperware, and having a lot of fun!

I'm truly so excited to be starting this business!
And would love to have that start include you!

No comments:

Post a Comment