the machine of sewing

thought 1: yahoo!!! I finally ordered a sewing machine!!! {I've been wanting one since like December} day1

thought 2: yea! It came in the mail! I love getting stuff in the mail! day4

thought 3: o.my.goodness. OVERWHELMED. day5~when I finally look at box thought 4: just keep walking by and wondering if you'll ever open it.

thought 5: you better open it. you have nothing better to do. day8 thought 6: I seriously have no idea what any of this means...

thought 7: good thing there is an instructional DVD!!!!!

thought 8: play DVD.pause.play.pause.play.rewind.pause.rewind.pause.play.pause.rewind.
thought 9: whoa! look what I just did! {random stiches & button hole, pouch/pillow, coin purse of sorts}
thought 10: I need a break...

thought 11: But this looks fun... and this... and this...

until I sew again...

No comments:

Post a Comment