Lent of Don't {2}

Don’t Give Up Shopping.

So I've already seen how much I failed the first 8 days. Let's hope I can make it through these 8 days... Not with more success. But with more selflessness, sacrifice, grace, and love...

*update 3/21
Day 9, March 17: $10 to my friend, Kelsey Bradley who is fundraising for Invisible Children
Day 10, March18: $5 turned into $10 for Japan Relief through livingsocial deals
Day11, March 19: $20 for our friends and fellow youth pastors, Catherine and Aaron Banks. They recently were in a terrible car accident and have a long road to recovery... Needing all the support they can get! More about & updates. Donate.
Day 12, March 20: $10 to the Southern Colorado AIDS Project. Amazing organization.
Day 13, March 21: $10 to the Southern Colorado AIDS Project.
Day 14, March 22: $5 to the Adventure Project. for World Water Day
Day 15, March 23: $10 to Vision Trust. where it is needed most.
Day 16, March 24: $10 to Vision Trust. where it is needed most.

Goal: Pick a missionary or charity for giving and send a financial gift-every day of Lent, every week, whatever.

I don't know what I will giving to... I'll let you know when I find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment