Asher Chronicles

people keep telling me I need to write it down so that I don't forget...
well, here I am, writing it down...


my asher, my asher.
all the trouble in the world is wrapped up in my little Asher.
but then he looks up at you with those big brown eyes and you just want to kiss his squishy, wonderful cheeks...


he's like most boys. he climbs. for about a year, he climbed on to the top of the table EVERY.CHANCE.POSSIBLE. i think he only fell off once or twice. he also loves to climb onto the kitchen counter, the kid table in the living room, the dresser in his room, the entry table, on top of every stool and chair in sight... maybe one day he will climb mountains {figuratively or literally}

but we will start these "chronicles" with a classic "it's just too quiet"

Asher was still pretty young, and I was not quite as savvy in my "Asher-proofing."
I was upstairs getting ready for the day and they boys were downstairs playing, when I thought to myself, "They are either playing really well together- how nice! Or they are into trouble- I better go find out!" So I walk down the stairs, turn the corner into the office: Joshua is standing over Asher's head pouring black crafting paint on to his head... I look around there is paint in the carpet, on the walls, on the furniture. I walk in to their room next door, there is paint on the crib, more paint on the floor. And then poor Asher, he is literally covered in black paint. 
I don't know what to say, I just pick Asher up, tell Josh to follow and into the bath they go. 
There.Was.So.Much.Paint. 
But thank you internet, Hand Sanitizer gets acrylic paint out and off of most things. 
Lots of scrubbing later and the paint was gone. 
This was just a glimpse into my life with two small boys... 



No comments:

Post a Comment