adventure in the Windy City

adventure is good for me. good for my heart, good for my eyes, good for my marriage, good for perspective and just a fresh breath of air.

Manny, Kennedy and I had the privilege of venturing to Chicago a couple weekends ago, and my-o-my it was lovely. We stayed downtown and did all the tourist-y things:


"The Bean"




"Sears {Willis} Tower & The Skydeck" 



 "Navy Pier"
my beautiful girl 









 

 "Boat Tour in Lake Michigan"

"Art Institute of Chicago"

"The Wedding of Kelly & Greg"

we had such an enjoyable 4 days. and only got stuck in a rain storm once ;)
it was such a gift to travel and spend time with my love and my beautiful baby girl!
thanks for giving us an excuse to see Chicago Kelly & Greg - the wedding was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment