always working...

i was reminded of this truth the other day: 
the Lord always working. 
 
But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I." John 5:17
as of late, as of newborn, as of late nights and early mornings, as of getting back to work, and setting new rhythms, and trying my hardest to figure it all out...
the Lord is always working

i don't understand it. i don't know why He chooses to love a sinner like me. i don't know why He continues to work on this heart; show me love, teach me grace, give forgiveness. i don't understand. 
but He's always working. 
always loving, always guiding, always molding, always teaching, always helping, always listening, always saving, always working.
thank You. 

We wait in hope for the Lord; 
He is our help and our shield. 
In Him our hearts rejoice, 
for we trust His holy name. 
May Your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
 as we put our hope in You. 
Psalm 33:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment