Q&A

Q: When did you find out you were pregnant?
A: We officially found out on February 28th, 2011. Right when I got home from California!

Q: Was Manny there? or How did you tell Manny?
A: I took the test without him knowing. I guess I was feeling pretty confident because I told him I got him something in California. When I saw it was positive I asked him if he wanted to see what I got him... Pretty big shocker! He was not expecting that at all! ...And then he was upset he had touched my pee & I really hadn't gotten him anything in California.

Q: What were your first reactions?
A: SHOCKED & excited!!! Not really scared/worried/overwhelmed. Just SHOCKED & excited!

Q: What are you feeling now?
A: I would still say shocked and excited! Most days it doesn't even seem real. Maybe it will when I start showing...

Q: How far along are you?
A: 11 weeks.

Q: When is your due date?
A: November 1, 2011

Q: Are you showing yet?

A: Well, actually up until yesterday I really didn't think I was. But yesterday sitting in the car my pants were noticeably tight around my belly! Crazy!

Q: How have you been feeling (sickness wise)?
A: Really it hasn't been bad at all! Praise God. Seriously. Last week was probably the worst- I threw up for the first time early Monday morning and just felt yucky the rest of the week. I have been sooooooo tired. More tired than I ever imagined possible. Praise God for my job- I can take at least a 2 hour nap every day! I usually get pretty nauseated in the evenings. Most of the time, the more tired, I am the sicker I feel. Trying to go to bed earlier is hard! Really it has not been bad and I am O so thankful!

Q: What other symptoms have you experienced?
A: Well, I am more emotional than usual... Hard to believe, I know. But I teared up three times yesterday on a ten minute drive just thinking about totally random things! I get really hungry often, but then I can't eat very much. My hair is falling out like I'm dying.... That kinda sucks. Hopefully it will go away soon. Other than that I can't really think of anything.

Q: Any strange food cravings?
A: No, not really. Usually, I love pickles and now the sound disgusting. Pretty much anything salty (like chips) sounds good. Also, loving CHEESE! Anything cheese! Ha. But gotta have just a little something sweet every so often :)

Q: Any gender preference or predictions?
A: Pretty much, I want a boy & Manny wants a girl. Of course, we would love either! And John is convinced it's a boy & Karla is convinced it's a girl!

Q: Will you find out?
A: YES. YES. YES.

That's all the questions I can come up with... Or that people have been asking...
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment