Kid Quiz - Asher - 4 years old

No coaching! 
Asher's Answers:

•What is your name? Asher
•How old are you? Four
•When is your birthday? I don't remember
•How old is Mommy? I don't know, you haven't told me in a week 
•What is your favorite color? Blue
•What is your favorite food? Blueberries
What's your favorite thing to do? Playing inside
•Who is your best friend? Luke & Micah & Jackson & Maddox & my cousins❤️
•What is your favorite TV show? Batman 
•What is your favorite movie? Batman
•What is your favorite song? Gummi Gummi Gummi Bear
•What is your favorite animal? Wolves
•What are you scared of? Spiders
•What makes you happy? I don't know. 
•Where is your favorite place to go? To the zoo where the wolves cages are
•What do you want to be when you grow up? a fireman 
•What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?  I don't know 
•What is Mommy's favorite color? Purple
•What does love mean? Love Others!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment