Kennedy Maren: 5 months

 
Kennedy, 
Five months old. We see more & more of your personality each day. I pretty much want to just squeeze you all day, every day. Those cheeks, thighs, the precious birthmark on the back of you right arm, the way your feet go round and round when you sit in the bumbo, those few long, wispy hair right on top of your head, your laugh that almost sounds like a cry or a cough or a giggle, how you suck your thumb and hold your bunny blanket, the way you smile & gaze upon your brothers. Everything about you is just wonderful & we love you o so very much.
You are growing OUT of 6 months clothes, in size three diapers, and pretty so won't be able to be swaddled because you are rolling like a champ.  You are working on sitting up & really enjoy sitting in your bumbo watching this crazy-loud house. Your schedule is about the same and depending on the day take 2 or 3 naps. You do not like to sleep when we are running errands or at church. You are very content hanging out in the ergo.
This month we had the privledge or dedicating you & Asher at Alethia Church. 
Here's the verse I picked for you and will pray for you and over you for your whole life: 
"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I see; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in Him temple.. My heart says of You, 'Seek His face!' Your face Lord, I will seek."

Kennedy, 
You are so precious to us. We are so thankful for you. 
We love you more and more everyday!
love, your momma & daddy

{so special- you wore the same dress I was dedicated in!}


No comments:

Post a Comment